Scroll to Top
- Gather all the bags in your home that are washable, durable and approximately of the size of a paper grocery bag.
- After unloading your groceries, return the reusable grocery bags back to your car. This will make sure that you have the bags the next time you visit the grocery store.
- Keep some in the car or your purse/briefcase for unexpected trips to the store.
- If you arrive at the check out counter and realize that you left your bags in the car, simply push your cart aside and go get them! It will only take a few minutes but you will be glad you did it.
- Gently remind the bagger to pack your bags full so that you can avoid using plastic bags. You can fit a lot more groceries in reusable grocery bags than in a standard plastic bag.