Water Bottles for Events – Memorable Tokens of Meetings and Workshops
Memorable Tokens of Meetings and Workshops
Using water bottles for events like fundraisers and giveaways are a great marketing strategy that remains with the recipient long after the event is over. If you’re looking to promote your brand name, company logo, and slogan, choosing beverage and water bottles could be one of the best ideas. Have them inscribed with the message you wish to send like, for instance, the name, date, and venue of the event along with the company contact details or even, website and you’re sorted.
The interesting thing about such bottles is that you can choose from the amazing range available at online stores like www.carrygreen.com and match them to the event and the theme you’re promoting. Let’s take a closer look at the ideas you can try.
Promoting a New Workout Class
Have you just invited potential customers to try your newly-opened gym? Many such venues organize a few initial sessions for free so people can check out the equipment and meet the instructors before considering signing up for memberships. In place of typical gyms, you could be opening say, a Yoga, Taichi, Pilates, or Zumba classes to name a few of the newest trends emerging in the latest times. At the end of the session, you may want to hand out reusable bottles that participants can use for bringing energy beverages to class. Here are a few examples:
- Contigo Madison 24 oz oz Sports Water Bottles with a wide top so athletes can add protein powders to the drinks to make shakes. They are also great as water bottles for events where the athletes are competing for trophies.
- 27 Oz. Aluminum BPA Free Water Bottles With Retractable Sipper Straw have a slim design so athletes can carry them easily for sipping during training sessions.
- H2go Force 17 Oz Double Wall Stainless Steel Thermal Bottles are perfect for users who would prefer washable stainless steel bottles that can be reused safely. They are also ideal for keeping drinks cool and hot as needed.
- Contigo Sheffield 20 oz double wall stainless steel bottle with vacuum insulation, AUTOSPOUT threaded lid come with a handle so they are easy to carry or hook onto something for portability. The double wall ensures insulation against outside temperatures.
Promoting a Walkathon or Cyclotron Fundraiser
Walking or cycling meets are another great way to promote some special cause or for the benefit of a charity. Invite people to take part in the events by paying a small fee and show their support for say, the environment or cleaner air. In appreciation of their presence, you can give away reusable, eco-friendly bottles. Have the water bottles for events inscribed with a catchphrase that encourages people to adopt recycling practices in their day to day lives. The bottles you give out can seem like the perfect place to start. Choose from a range of BPA-free aluminum, stainless steel, or glass. We have good collection of Contigo bottles.Read ahead for some great examples:
- H2go Force 26oz Double Wall Stainless Steel Thermal Bottles come with copper vacuum insulation, insulated lid, and stainless steel base. Use them to keep beverages hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours.
- Contigo Shake & Go 28 ozare available in a trending all bl
Black, Blue, Apple, Orange and Red colors with unique inner rounded bottom and weighted shaker ball
- H2go Bolt 24 Oz Single Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottles have a smart matte finish and handle for carrying easily.
Team Building Exercises for Corporate Events
Companies organizing occasions like picnics or get-togethers as team building exercises can also consider giving out water bottles for events. Each bottle can carry a few lines describing the company ethos and how success depends on working as a piece of single machinery with multiple components each playing their own part. These beverage bottles are also ideal giveaways as prizes for the games your employees play at the event.
Remember, your workers can use these informal meets to mingle with members from other departments to have a better understanding of the people who keep the organization going. Giving out bottles that are made with sustainable materials also promotes your company’s going green policies.
On-Campus College Workshops and Mixers
Colleges and campuses are often the stages for students exploring ideas about what they’re going to do with their lives once they graduate. Have you been asked to organize an occasion that students are going to look forward with excitement and share on social media? Then, a good place to begin would be to invite influential personalities to spend some time at the event. Ask them to talk about their experiences in the real world and provide mentoring lectures that offer valuable guidance. If you can find program grads that are active on social media or have made their mark in fields that interest and excite young people, you’ll have a winner on your hands.
Here’s another idea. Studying long hours, preparing assignments, and studying for exams can be stressful times for students. Make stress-busting techniques a part of the workshop by setting up stalls where students can get quick lessons in say, deep breathing exercises, yoga, and time management. You can also invite chair massage therapists or guided imagery experts to help attendees manage their classes and learning better.
To make attending the workshops worth their time, consider giving out water bottles for events to the students. Have them inscribed with the name of the college and perhaps, the date of the meet and the chief guest of honor. That’s possibly the best way to help the students remember the event for a long time.
Would you like more information about how water bottles for events can help create memorable tokens of meetings and workshops? How about calling our consultants at www.carrygreen.com at this number: 888-743-3129. You can also contact us by submitting your queries on this page so we can get back to you with the details you need. Rely on us to assist you with ideas for water bottles for events to ensure that they are roaring success.